What offers the Seeland Camp?
Meinisberg – An ideal starting point!
- Nature reserves (“Häftli”, “Grenchner Witi”) enrich the landscape.
- Experience adventurous hikes through gorges (Taubenloch and Twannbach gorges).
- Lake and river cruises can be made, such as the three-lakes cruise on Lake Biel, Lake Neuchâtel and Lake Murten or a cruise on the Aare from Biel to Solothurn.
- The Jura is within reach.
- In the surrounding area there are picturesque little towns and interesting museums (Biel old town, Büren a/A, Solothurn).
- A bus line connects Meinisberg with Biel / Bienne every half hour (bus stop can be reached by foot in 10 minutes).
- In 15 minutes you can reach by car the cities of Biel / Bienne and Grenchen (airport).
- In less than 1 hour you can reach Solothurn, Bern, Neuchâtel.
- A train ride of about one hour from Biel / Bienne will take you to Lausanne / Basel / Zurich.